Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guns, Masks, and alot of paint.







In the past, I would always seem to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And I would always miss the activity of going to Paintball. But not this time. :P! January 1st, the 4 homes that are in this area went to a provisioned paintball place called "Gotcha". The lady that owns it is really sweet and is really sheepy
For being the first time I've played the game, it was pretty darn awesome. Even though I didn't get anyone out. hahaha! And got totally creamed by my little active brother Tony. But I'm looking forward to play again. In total we played about 7 to 8 games in different fields. Since we had a vest on the paintballs didn't hurt as much. But I have gotten shot twice on my legs. Can't say it hurt alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment