Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiwi love!
















It didn't occur to me to post something up forKatrina's 18th B-day, which is a very important turning point in ppl's life. Well I do hope that you forgive me of my untimelyness. May our good times always remain with us, our secret little jokes, (haha), our laughs and cries. But most of all I wish you have a wonderful birthday! I love you my crazy kiwi! mauh!
Kat you will probably hate me for putting these up...but I'm risking it! mau!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I didnt know you had a blog, im so happy I found it !!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh... don't worry... i won't kill you... yet.. heheh
    those were fun times.. aww we better do something really crazy in the FDTP ehh
    and yea.. i missyou already.. all those fun times and our super awesome farting laugh times hahahahah when we would look at each other and have those silent laughing moments hahah
    i love you!!!!
    have a ton of fun and.. i'll do something cool for your bday also muaks!
    --kiwi

    ReplyDelete