Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weee!

AHH! Christmas is almost here! There's a salty taste in my mouth by how fast time flies. Another year old...*nervously chuckles and bites a fingernail* The more time you spend on how time flies, it just goes faster. Has it ever happened to you when something isn't the funnest, time seems to go on vacations and leave you paused. And then when you have the best of times......deep deep deep, times up. It's just the way it goes, I suppose.
I'm happy I'm a year older and have more experience under the belt. I'm happy to spend it with my family doesn't matter the number of them.
 So Merry Christmas everyone! Live it someway you didn't live it in the past Christmas.
 Love you!

Ami.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. yeah.. im sure that salty taste in your mouth is time :P

    ReplyDelete