Friday, November 27, 2009

WHOAA!

Whoa! sorry for neglecting this. I guess I've just been busy :P posh haha Neways, stuff has been happening which is a cool thing. Tomorrow we are going to have Thanksgiving, so I'll probably post some unfortunate photos up of that. heh :P
  I think next week we well be starting our Christmas Push, I hope its excitied and if not...I'll just have to make it exciting. We'll be doing Puppet shows with a pasta company here. Which is perfect, We giv the entertainment and they give the food ........and candy. :P We've been doing this ever since I was a lil' girl of 6 years old dressed up in a Cmas tree.
  And now, I have my complete Kenpo Karate suit. I'm all decked out with the over shirt which is sooo hot and I mean this temperature wise, mind you. And  I know that I promised you guys photos and I do have some but its still on the camera.. toodles loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment