Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yet another happy day!

    Well...its the beginning of a new day and the ending of it. I had a really good day today. Basking in the warm sunlight like a lazy cat, enjoying the sounds of nature and the voices in my head.. hahah.
Anyways...I went to my Kempo Karate Class today with my brother, Tony. It was fun like always...We had gotten there a bit early so we become bored and started wrestling...great workout and I was laughing the entire time......distracting all of the ppl working out. Anyways our trainer made us do werid kick forms all around the room. And by the time I was done, my back hurt sooo much.. haha! But its all good.
  (I promise I'll try to get pictures of me and Tony in action with our Karate movess :P)
        AHHHH I'm happy I live with humorous pplll!

No comments:

Post a Comment