Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yesterday stuff.

    So...alot of stuff happened today. My sister Misha came over and togheter we painted the Kitchen and dinging room. We started around 12..and ended around 7:00....!!!! 7 hours of painting...is that possible!? haha. It doesn't really sound as bad as it was. Being in the same room all day can get quite crazy...that and listening to the freakin' same 10 Christmas songs! haha So we keep on painting, total disaster in the room..haah (that's what happens when 2 girls paint at the same time.....JK), singing our lungs out (lol), you know having a good time and having varies coffee breaks with yummy banana bread..yummmmm!!! So 2:00 comes around.....growl growll.....tummy's start talking..but we ignore them due to having no food in the kitchen. But...(!) my mom decides to order Pizza, now this is rare beyond anything else :PP and after 5 minutes of trying to order the pizza and all the information being given  etc, etc...After the phone was put back, there was a  .argument  between my parents, that amazed me to my bones, of who was going to go to the door to get the pizza. Whenever that happens its just so funny to listen to them..its like they are young lovers. haha....Anyways its done! 30 minutes or free...soo with fingers crossed I hoped our pizza would be a little bit late..:P I know its a mean thing to hope for. To bad, I didn't get my wish tho haha but at least we got a 16 piece pizzaaa.YUM! haha After having a nice break...back to painting... By now I can't even see the difference between the parts I need to paint and the parts I had already painted. hah ....need more cofffeeee! But I said no...good girl :P So I'm there waiting for the walls to dry so that I can touch them up. For some reason no one is in the room..I sit down...lean back....and then start drifting off.....yayy......sleepppp....then! wah my sister comes in and starts bugging me along with our dog, shamal.
  So to make this smaller somewhat. 7 comes around...dinner time.. haha. I quickly hop into the shower and return to my natural color. And sit down to a wonderful dinner with a amuzing dinner converstaion lead by my Uncle Jesse. 
  I had a good day PTL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment